2.23.2021 - People I'm Helping Dashboard Update
The People I’m Helping page has been updated to create a faster, easier workflow for users that are navigating for services on behalf of someone else (Helpers). This update will let them browse, filter and sort seekers with ease.
This new page provides the same functionality as the former page, but will be faster and provide some new benefits for client and care managers. The goal of the updated page is to allow Helpers to find and follow up with Seekers and speed up their day-to-day work.
The People I’m Helping Dashboard will include helpful information at-a-glance, such as contact information. Seeker Information will be presented in table form. Standard columns in the table include:
- flagged* (to indicate if that seeker has been flagged for follow up).
Load and search time
- The new PIH page loads faster and feels more responsive
- Searching for seekers in the new page is faster. You will be able to search the table by name or email almost instantly for recent seekers (searching older seekers will feel similar to existing page).
- Filtering for seekers is also faster. You can filter by Custom Seeker Fields including dates, drop-downs and Unique IDs. For recent seekers, this will be almost instant (filtering older seekers will feel similar to the former page).
- You can sort columns which will help Helpers when looking for everyone who has been flagged for follow-up