This Program Summary Dashboard summarizes programs counts and claims information for a customer's service area (if selected). Using filters, you are able to understand how many programs and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) exist across geographical areas and within social needs categories. The dashboard also supports understanding CBO engagement across your service area or selected region.
Use this dashboard to:
- See how many programs, providers and claims exist on your site(s)
- See the most engaged programs in your network along with organizational information to inform and support outreach strategy
- Understand if claiming trends correlate with your CBO outreach strategies
- See recently claimed programs
- See any customer-requested programs on your site
In doing so, they can use that data to inform outreach strategy, identify target community partners, and quantify the impact of CBO outreach.
Customers may want to understand general program and CBO counts and claims in your service area or selected geography. You may also explore trends around newly added programs, claimed programs over time, and understanding the most engaged with programs and most recently claimed.
For the best results, you'll want to use a combination of some or all of the following filters: Site, Category, State, Date Range, and Aggregation.
Overall Network Summary
- Total number of programs listed in my service area
- How many CBOs offer programs across different domains of need
- How many programs have been added in my service area within a time frame
- Number of claimed programs in my service area
- Number of programs claimed in my service area during a specific time period
- Claimed over time, by adjusting the date range and aggregation
Most Engaged Programs
Most engaged programs can inform engagement, outreach, and promotional strategies by learning about the programs with the most engagement in your network.
- Most engaged programs
- Most engaged programs by geography
- Most engaged programs by category