Our Commitment to Accessibility
Aunt Bertha is committed to reducing barriers so that anyone can easily find and connect to social services. To ensure that our site can be navigated by anyone looking for help, we follow the best accessibility standards and practices available to us.
If you are having difficulty accessing any part of our site, or if you need alternative formats, send us a message at email@example.com and we will respond promptly.
What We're Doing
www.AuntBertha.com is fully WCAG 2AA compliant, and we continually monitor existing pages and test new features as they come out to maintain accessibility going forward. We actively seek feedback on our product from disabled users. We have tested every page in our application* to ensure that each is:
- navigable by keyboard;
- understandable by screen reader, through:
- alts for images;
- screen reader alternatives to icons;
- contextually named links;
- text versions of all visually presentable information;
- visible to those with visual impairments, including:
- low contrast vision
- color blindness
- as understandable as possible to those with reading or attention disabilities; and
- contains no elements that might detract from the experiences of deaf or hard of hearing users