Once you have found a program that you want to connect with, use the green Connect button to contact that program in the best way possible.
How to Connect
- Click the green Connect button on the Program Listing. (View all iterations of that button here)
- Select, "I'm interested for myself or my family" or "I'm referring someone else"
- Enter your name and email address
- If you are referring someone else, also enter the name, email address and/or phone number of the person you are referring (the seeker)
- Let the program know they best way to contact you
- Verify that you give or have consent to share this information from the seeker and click the, "Yes, I have consent" button. Then click "Send".
- If the agency has a screener form set up, answer the additional questions and hit "submit."
What happens next...
You (or the person you are helping) will receive an email with the program information. The program will receive an email as well, asking them to contact you with their intake information. We recommend that you or the person seeking services reach out to the program using the "Next Steps" to follow up.
You can view and update the status your connections by logging into your account and clicking "Referrals" in the top navigation.