Sharing notes about a program can be a great way to share experiential knowledge across your team. To share a note with other members of your team, you must be set up into a Role. From there, follow these steps:
- Log in and search by Category or Keyword, and then follow the steps below.
- Once you find a program you like, locate the "My Notes" tab on the Program Listing
- Select how many stars the program should receive with 5 being the best
- Leave your note or tip in the text box
- Select either "Post as a personal note" to keep the note private or select "Share with" and select a role/team from the drop down menu. Anyone in the role you select will be able to see your note
- Click the "Save Note" button