1 HOUR LOCKOUT
Your site will lock you out for one hour after five (5) failed attempts to login. Neither your administrator nor your Customer Success Manager will be able to unlock your account until the full hour has passed. If you have experienced 4 failed logins, we recommend resetting your password.
Resetting Your Password
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link beneath login fields.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and hit “Reset Password”. This will send an email with a link to reset your password. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see this email within a few minutes.
- Follow the reset link and choose a new, strong password. Store it in a secure location, such as a password manager, for future reference.
A strong password is important to protect the security of your network. Very simple passwords can be easily guessed or hacked, while more complex passwords can be difficult to remember.
- Remember to change your passwords regularly. Your Aunt Bertha Platform will require you to reset your password every 3 months at a minimum.
- Password should be unique to you and hard to guess
- Try not to create passwords containing words or numbers which are identifying to you. For example, you should not use your birthday, birth year, or the name of your hometown.
- Ideally, passwords do not contain full words as these are easier to guess or hack.
- Passwords are confidential
- You should remember that passwords are specific for you and should be used only for your accounts. Do not share your passwords with others.
- Use a password manager to store and update your passwords.
- A password manager can be a great tool for storing your passwords and allows you to only need to remember one password, rather than many.