Kiosk Mode allows you to lock down a logged in user account so that tools like forms are available, but none of the information about the people you're helping can be accessed.
How it Works
- Log in to the staff account (this will give access to the assessment)
- Select Kiosk Mode from the footer menu:
- Choose your Kiosk and enter your code:
- Choose the assessment and have your client fill it out
- When the assessment is submitted, it will automatically be recorded on the "People I'm helping" menu for the logged in staff account.*
- Once your client has finished, click "Clear Session" on the top right. This will clear the information that was entered into the form and refresh it for the next person.
- To end Kiosk mode, click "Kiosk Mode" again, then type in the password to end Kiosk Mode.
*In order to view the People I'm Helping menu, you must end Kiosk Mode.
Work with your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to set up Kiosk Mode.