You have two options for updating the referral:
- Inbound Referrals Dashboard
In the email, you can click on the status to update the referral. This will notify the person being referred as well as the person who helped them.
Inbound Referrals Dashboard
You can also click on the "inbound referral dashboard" link in your email and login to your Aunt Bertha account when prompted.
Referrals made to your organization from a person in need of service or someone navigating on their behalf.
1. Click the “My Program Tools” tab and select “Inbound Referrals”
2. Choose which program you’d like to update the referral status for in the “My Programs” menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the “Status” drop down menu to indicate if your organization was able to help the person the referral was made for.
Referrals made from your organization to another organization on behalf of someone in need of service.
1. Click the “People I'm Helping” tab and select “People.”
2. Choose the person whose referrals you'd like to view in the “People I'm Helping” menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the “Status” drop down menu to indicate if the person in need of service got help.