Sign up here for a free training on how to use this feature and more!
To update your program listing on Aunt Bertha:
1. Click the “My Program Tools” tab and select “Edit Program Listings”
2. Choose which program you’d like to update and click Edit Program, Contact Settings or Hours/Locations
- Edit Program: program information details, eligibility and next step for seekers
- Edit Contact Settings: how Aunt Bertha tells you when someone is interested in your program
- Edit Hours/Locations: program address and hours
"Edit Program" allows you to update fields regarding program information details, eligibility and next step for seekers
1. Select a field and make any necessary changes
2. When you're finished editing, click "Save and go back" to save your changes, or "Discard changes" if you do not want to save any of your changes.
Edit Contact Settings
Edit Contact Settings allows you to tell Aunt Bertha what to do when someone is interested in receiving your organization's services
1. Select what you prefer us to do
More info on our intake options can be found here.
Edit Hours/Location lets you update your listing’s current hours and location information
1. Select the blue "edit" button on the location that you want to make edits to
2. Update any of the following fields:
3. When you're finished editing, click "Save and go back" to save your changes, or "Discard changes" if you do not want to save any of your changes.
4. To add a new location, click "Add New Location," then follow the same instructions in Step #3.
5. You can deactivate any active location at any time by clicking "deactivate location" on the right hand side of your Active Locations listings.