If there is a program that you would like to see listed in the network, or if you work for an organization that should be listed, let us know!
How to Suggest a Program
- Click "Suggest a Program" on the bottom right hand side of the page in the footer
- Enter the information of the program into the form
- Check if Aunt Bertha already lists the program you've searched for
- Add any additional information about the program
- If you work for the organization being suggested, click the "I work here" checkbox
- Click the "Add Program" button at the bottom
If you have a list of programs. Please use this template which is also linked on the "Suggest a Program" page.
Our data team will verify the program. If the program meets our requirements of being a direct social service that is offered at a free or reduced cost, we will add it to the database. We have a response time of two business days so you will know if/when the program is listed.