Creating an account gives you access to features such as
- Saving and sharing lists of your favorite programs
- Contacting and referring directly to programs you find
- Keeping notes about programs and/or the people you’re helping
If you work for a Community Based Organization, creating an account will also allow you to
- Update program information, availability, and contact information
- Managing referrals to, and from, your programs
- Access data analytics about your program and the community that you serve.
How to Create an Account
1. In the top right hand corner, click "Sign Up."
2. On the sign up page, choose if you want to sign up by email, text message, or Google. When entering your account information, you may also set an optional username to login with going forward.
- Note for users signing up with email, use your work email or number if this is a work account, and your personal email or number if this is a personal account.
3. Create a password with a minimum of 8 characters with 1 capital letter, 1 lowercase, and 1 special character.
4. Check the box to affirm you have read our terms and conditions.
5. Choose whether you are searching for services for you and your family, or helping other people
6. Click "Get Started!"
7. You will then be sent a confirmation link via email. Please click on the link within 24 hours to confirm your account. If you do not see the confirmation email, be sure to check your spam or junk folder.
You will know you are logged in because your name will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen.
Other Ways to Create Accounts
- Users who work at programs listed on Aunt Bertha may be invited to create an account and join that program.
- Customers with their own sites may invite people to their platform using the User and Group Management tool. This will send invitations to users and allow them to create passwords.
- Users logging in via Single Sign On will have their accounts auto-created
To sign out, click on your name in the right hand corner and click "Log Out". You will automatically be logged out after 30 minutes of idle time.