When you have information about a program that would be helpful to remember in the future or share with other staff members, use the "My Notes" feature. For example, a food pantry that has a great selection of food, or a program tends to reach capacity at the end of the month.
How to Add a Note to a Program
- Log in and search by Category or Keyword, and then follow the steps below.
- Once you find a program you like, locate the "My Notes" tab on the Program Listing
- Select how many stars the program should receive with 5 being the best
- Leave your note or tip in the text box
- Click the "Save Note" button