In the ever-changing world of social services, resource guides can quickly become outdated, even though you want to refer to the programs you like again and again. With Aunt Bertha, you can use Favorites to create a reference guide for your staff that is easy to access and always up to date!
How to Save Favorite Programs
- Log in and search by Category or Keyword, then follow the steps below.
- Once you find a program you like, locate the "Save" button on the program card
- Alternatively, you can select the check box next to the program name. You can select multiple programs, then click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen
- Create a new folder*, or add the program to an existing folder
Example: Austin Housing Programs or Austin Counseling Programs
- Click "Save"
- To view your Favorite folders, click on your user's account tab in the top right-hand corner and select "Saved Favorites"
- Select your Favorite folder on the left
*Note, once you create a folder, it will appear in the dropdown menu going forward
How to Remove a Program from a Folder
- Select the Favorite folder with the program you want to remove
- On the program card for the program that you want to remove, click the "unsave" button*.
*If you remove a program from a shared folder, it will be removed for everyone who uses the folder.
How to Edit or Delete Favorite Folder
- Select the Favorite folder you want to edit
- Click "Edit" on the top right
- To rename the folder, edit the text in the text box and click "Save"
- To delete a folder, select "Delete this Folder"