Tier: Program Claimer
Claiming your programs on Aunt Bertha has never been easier! If you founded, run, work for, or are otherwise affiliated with a Community Based Organization that has a program listed on Aunt Bertha, you can claim that program in just a few easy steps.
Claiming allows people at programs listed on Aunt Bertha to take ownership of their program listing. Once they’ve claimed their program the Claimer can edit and update their program listing, as well as access free intake tools and reporting to support their program.
Who Can Claim
If you founded, run, work for, or are otherwise affiliated with a program listed on AuntBertha.com, you can claim that program. You do not have to be the Program Director or Executive Director to claim the program, but we do verify that the user attempting to claim is affiliated with the program.
A single program can be claimed by more than one person, so multiple staff within your organization can have access to edit your program and use the free tools.
Benefits of Claiming
Claiming allows people at programs listed on Aunt Bertha to take ownership of their program listing. After claiming, programs will have access to a suite of free intake tools and have the ability to directly manage and update their program listings.
These tools allow programs to:
- Maintain and update their program information
- Enable Intake Tools:
- Receive and respond to electronic referrals
- Screen for Seeker Eligibility
- Schedule in-person appointments
Programs also have access to free reporting about their program.
How to Claim
1. Go to http://findhelp.org/claims
2. Enter the name of your organization or program, then click “Search.”
3. Select one of the programs you'd like to claim by clicking the “Claim” button.
4. Select any additional programs you'd like to claim by checking the box to the left, then click “I Work Here.”
Note: there is also an “I Need Services” button for Seekers who accidentally wind up in the claiming flow thinking that they are “claiming” a benefit like social security. When Seekers click “I Need Services” they will be directed to the program details page for the first program they clicked, so that they can request services.
5. If you have an account, you'll be asked to log in. Otherwise, you can create an account, using your work email address, at this time
6. Click “Complete Your Claim.”
7. The platform will then match your email domain against the website address on file for that program. If they match, then you will be sent an email with a link to validate the claim. If it does not match, a notification will go to our support team and they will follow up with you to confirm your association with the program within two business days.
If you have any questions, enter your email address and click “Get Help” at the bottom of the page.
8. Once your claim has been validated, you will see a confirmation to activate your claim. Once you receive the email, click to activate your claim.
When you submit your claim, Aunt Bertha will match their email domain against the website address on file for that program. If they match, then you will be sent an email with a link to validate the claim.
Verification links are valid for 24 hours. After which, the verification email will need to be resent.
In cases where we cannot automatically verify a claim, a support ticket will be created. They will verify that you work for the program and should have access. Once that has been verified, you will receive the verification email where you can click to activate your claim. Verification links are valid for 24 hours. After which, the verification email will need to be resent.
Data Support receives the claim ticket
Data Support researches to verify the Claimer is valid
If yes, the Data Support team member clicks a "claimer is valid" confirmation link
CBO receives standard, "activate claim" email which includes an "Activate claim" button
The email will be branded to reflect the subdomain/site where the user initiated the claim
CBO clicks the link
The claim is created and their account is activated
Program Information Verification
When you claim a program, we want you to confirm or update key information about your program.
When you verify your claim, you are taken to this page where you can update your program's:
Email address for referrals
At the bottom you may indicate the information is correct or save updates, or skip and make changes later using your Program Edit Tools.