Claiming your programs on Aunt Bertha has never been easier! If you founded, run, work for, or are otherwise affiliated with a Community Based Organization that has a program listed on Aunt Bertha, you can claim that program in just a few easy steps.
How to Claim
1. Go to www.auntbertha.com/claims
2. Enter the name of your organization or program, then click “Search.”
3. Select one of the programs you'd like to claim by clicking the “Claim” button.
4. Select any additional programs you'd like to claim by checking the box to the left, then click “Claim Programs.”
5. Create an account by entering your name, work email, and password. (If you already have an account, use that password here.)
6. Click “Complete Your Claim.”
7. You'll see a confirmation that your programs were claimed. Check your email for the confirmation to activate your claim.
8. Check your email to validate your claim by clicking on “Activate your claims now!”
* If you have any questions, enter your email address and click “Get Help” at the bottom of the page.
* If you happen to receive this message below, you will not need to validate your claims via the email above. An Aunt Bertha team member will email you to let you know your claim has been validated within two business days.